Thursday, October 28, 2010

F U- Man on the Motorbike!!!

We have one day to go and I thought I was going to come home without having gotten anything stolen. WRONG! Today as Matt and I inched our way through motorbike drivers on a street in Saigon, one guy blew past and snatched my purse right off of me.

No worries though- I was fully prepared for this to happen since it has already happened to my sister and almost all her friends. My cheap purse broke immediately, so I did not feel a thing. And since I always give anything valuable to Matt, the only thing good he got was my cell phone.

So, Mr. Motorbike Man, please have fun with my $10 cash and Burt's Bea's lip gloss.

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was okay!

    I met Jaime and a ton of other Toledo girls with Anna last night...made me miss you even more!

    Hope you are having the time of your life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete