Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear God, It´s me, Sarah.

Please find a way for Matt and I to run away to Paris. I know everyone said French people are mean, but I don´t know a lick of French and found them to be the most accomodating and charming people we´ve met so far (even staying with Parisians now in Portugal, could not love them more). I know, people even warned me the city was dirty, but I thought it had a beautiful charm along with the grime.

Fresh, HOT, baguettes and the best cheese in the world....what more could a girl ask for? Except for it to all be fat free, I guess.

Versailles-the most beautiful place ever! (You MUST rent bikes while touring the gardens, so fun)


L´Arc de Triomphe, AWESOME.


Basically God, I will bargain with you here, whatever you want, just find me my spot in Paris.

Thank you.

Sarah

P.S.- if anyone is making the visit soon, you must stay at the Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre. The area is more authentic than the city centre and you have great access through the Metro to the rest of the city. Book in advance and request one of their rooms with a terrace...only 65 euro a night.


3 comments:

  1. AHHH so so glad you loved it! Sar I am serious I will move there in a HEARTBEAT with you two...it is hands down my favorite place on earth. I agree that Versailles is amazing...I wish I would have rented bikes! I fell down a HUGE staircase there...pause for laughs haha.

    We stayed in Montmartre as well but in a hostel. I loved the area as well. The food...hello! Did you go see the Louis Vuitton and Chanel flagship stores? I am so so happy you are having a blast and miss you so much. Hopefully God can find us both a place in Paris...so chic and so us!

    Safe travels! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm SO glad you went to Versailles, maybe the coolest place ever! its so massive! i'll live there with you and we can learn french, smoke cigs, and eat all day long while only weighing 100 lbs. glad you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Sara- I love all your comments, they always crack me up!! Hope you are doing well in Chi, miss you!!

    Meag- Yes, i am dying to learn French. Let´s do it!!

    ReplyDelete